If breathing in fresh air in the great outdoors and meeting people from all over the world appeals to you, then let your adventure begin here!
This position is responsible for and not limited to:
Maintenance side Duties:
- Ensures the property is clean, orderly, well manicured and guest ready at all times
- Helping guests solve problems
- Some light maintenance
- Picking up litter throughout the complex
- Maintain a neat and orderly camp site
- Support all company policies and procedures
- Work in outdoor setting, the employee(s) must be able to perform in all types of weather conditions.
- Take an active role in seeing that facilities and equipment are properly maintained and used appropriately
- Cleans fire pits, parking areas and roadways, rake around campsites
- Paint/clean picnic tables as needed
- Be a friendly and helpful resource to visitors
- Enforce campground rules and regulations
- Promoting a friendly atmosphere among the campground guests and resolve conflicts among campers and report problems to management as needed.
- Notify management immediately any time a guest is not 100% satisfied with their experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to operate skid steer loader, weed eater, lawn mower
- Do weed trimming and lawn mowing
- Positive attitude toward the campground environment
- Genuine concern for guests camping/lodging experience
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to follow direction and work in a team environment
- Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests and staff.
- Propane distribution and dispensing
- Other duties as assigned
Office Side Duties:
- Welcoming guests and helping to optimize their vacation experience
- Handles calls and correspondence directed to the park
- Completing reservations
- Responsible for providing service to self-storage customers and processing of U-Haul rentals.
- All service functions are automated, so comfort with computers is essential to this role.
This position may require candidate(s) to work evenings and weekends.
Minimum of 40 hours per week per person (may be asked to work weekends and holidays) (20 hours per person will be volunteer in lieu of RV Spot for season)
Volunteer Requirements: May 1, 2019 – October 30, 2019
- Minimum service of at least 20 hours per person, per week
- Have own RV to live in during the season. RV must pass inspection
- Free full hook up spot including water/sewer/WIFI - during employment
- Additional hours of work will be paid based on experience
- Valid driver’s license required and acceptable driving record.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs and Social Media sites
- Experience with a computer-based point of sale system, hospitality & tourism is an asset.
- Friendly and committed to providing each guest with exceptional customer service
- Organized, eager to learn, able to work well in a team environment and must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Friendly, positive, helpful attitude
- Strong written and communication skills
Check us out on our website for at www.rvpeaceriver.com
The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, but only those selected for an interview will contacted.